An Embedded Software Developer job is open at our client’s automotive R&D project in their development centre in Budapest. The project is responsible for the development of automated vehicles. The company can provide challenging programming tasks in a good team atmosphere.
To successfully apply for the Embedded Software Developer position, you should have the following:
- Strong experience in embedded software and system development in Linux environment
- Programming experience in embedded-C
- Fluency in English
The following would be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of camera or radar detection
- Experience in algorithms development or Matlab programming
- Working experience in the automotive software development industry
If you think you might be an ideal candidate for the Embedded Software Developer role, please submit your English CV via our portal.