An Embedded Software Developer job is open at our client’s telecommunication R&D project in their development centre in Budapest. The project is responsible for the development of network solutions and software. The company can provide challenging programming tasks in a good team atmosphere.
To successfully apply for the Embedded Software Developer position, you should have the following:
- Strong experience in embedded software and system development in Linux environment
- Programming experience in embedded-C and / or C++
- Knowledge of TCP/IP technologies
- Strong English language knowledge
The following would be considered as an advantage:
- Working experience in the telecommunication software development industry
If you think you might be an ideal candidate for the Embedded Software Developer role, please submit your English CV via our portal.