On behalf of our client, a multinational IT company we are seeking candidates for the following position:
IT SITE ADMINISTRATOR (French and English)
- Resolve all advanced (level 2 or higher) end-user related support for site personnel as escalated by the Central IT Help Desk
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting desktop hardware and software, scanner, printer, fax, VOIP phones etc.
- Data center support activities like server hardware rack mounting, troubleshooting physical hardware problems, tape change etc.
- Support for mobile devices like Blackberry, iPhone, Android
- Back-end IT administration, ensure standardization and compliance between sites
- Communicating IT projects, direction and systems status to local management to align with business initiatives
- Identify current and emerging technologies initiated at the facility
- Provide site specific information to auditors during IT Audits about process and policies, documentation
- Good communication skills in Hungarian, French and English are a MUST, German language would be good to have
- Good customer oriented service and friendly behavior
- Should be willing to support 24/7 shift or to do standby support
- Should be willing to travel to different sites within Europe
- Experience in support of a manufacturing environment
- Experience in installation, troubleshooting of desktop hardware (PC, laptop, printer, VOIP phones etc.) and software (Windows
XP, Windows 7 and client applications like MS Office, Acrobat, AutoCAD, Java, VPN Software, Symantec Antivirus, WebEx etc.)
- Basic administration of Windows Server (Active Directory, file servers, print servers, DFS, DHCP, DNS etc.)
- Knowledge in network - LAN, WAN, functionality of switches, routers, firewalls and VPN
- Basic understanding of OS and application deployment solutions like Ento OSD, SCCM etc.
- Understanding of RAID, SAN, NAS, backup technologies
PLACE OF WORK
Please send your English language resume with photo in Word format to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Job Title in the subject line of your e-mail: IT Site Administrator, Székesfehérvár