Akvamarin HR Kft.
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
About the position:
This is a Java developer position for a financial company developing technology for the listed futures and options expiry processing. The right candidate must be an experienced technologist, equally comfortable talking about design, testing, threading, and SDLC (System Development LifeCycle) best practices. The developer should also want to work in a face-paced, deadline-driven global team environment and be able to communicate effectively with the business users and with colleagues in offices across the world.
This is a good opportunity to work on technically challenging projects and learn about the business. The client provides the technical environment and processes for both the development and support.
Képzettség típusa: Informatika
- Higher education diploma (MSc or Bsc) in engineering or information technology areas
- Fluent English
- 2-4 yrs developer experinence
- Strong fundamental technology skills (OO design, threading, SDLC)
- Strong Server-side Java development experience
- Spring, JUnit, Design Patterns
- Experience with XML, XSD
- SQL knowledge (DB2 UDB experience is preferred, but not required)
- Basic understanding of Unix shell scripting and Perl language
- Interest in learning Flex, RIA development
- Continuous learning and development
- Project leader backup
- Working place: Budapest
Nyelvismeret: Angol, tárgyalási szint
Jelentkezés: Please send your CV in English to email@example.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pozíció azonosító: B04Jd