Master Data position is open at our multinational partner who is a leading global supplier in the health care industry. The company provides IT service for the health care organisations to manage their customers and clients more efficiently.
The company provides competitive salary, professional training and a supportive, collaborative management for the master data candidates.
Tasks and responsibilities of the master data employees:
• Verifying the current version of data elements
• Keeping touch with clients
• Assuring the avoidance of data duplications
• Removing of incorrect data elements and records
• Reporting to the direct line data steward manager
• Other data quality related issues
The ideal candidate for the master data position:
• Minimum BS/BA degree
• Fluent English knowledge
• High level knowledge in Windows, Google apps and MS Office software’s
• Organised and detail focused attitude
• Good problem-solving skills
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry, sales or in market research is an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please upload your CV in English via Hays website.