Our Partner is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions worldwide. Their Budapest office is expanding and actively looking to hire PL/SQL developers.
- Implementation of new developments and enhancements in an Oracle database environment
- Solve complex technical problems
- Design of procedures and data structures
- Programming of batch programs and / or user interfaces
- Graduate of a technical college or university
- Experienced in JDBC, SQL, SQL Plus and PL/SQL
- Oracle basics: DM, scripting, indexes, etc.
- Solid experience in software engineering
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
- Skills in of Java, J2EE, J2SE, XML, Linux are welcome or willingness to improve your skills in this areas based on Scientific Games internal training program
- Skills in FITNESSE, ANT, LOG4Jand Oracle Weblogic are welcome
- Good English skills. German is advantage
Your personal strengths:
- Careful work style and durability
- High quality and responsibility
- Interest in new methods and technologies
If you believe your experience is matching the requirements mentioned above, send your English CV today.