Senior J2EE Developer
On behalf of our client located in Barcelona, Spain we are looking for exceptional J2EE developers.
Being internationally recognized for its expertise, the company presents in more than 20 countries throughout the world including the USA, Mexico, France, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, BiH and India. Their technology is protected by international patents and enables to carry out excellent solutions positioning the company as a worldwide leader in the industry. Currently the company looks for several Senior J2EE developers to join their team.
The position is based in the company’s Headquarters in Barcelona. For candidates living outside of the country a relocation package will be discussed.
Daily tasks include participation in analysis and architectural design, creating detailed design, coding and testing. You can be part of the development of new innovations and products. You will actively participate in developing bespoke solutions/applications for e-voting projects. Occasional short-term international trips are part of the work.
You are suitable if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in J2EE development
- Experience in multiplatform development (Linux, UNIX, Windows)
- In-depth knowledge of Java (J2EE)
- Experience with applets, servlets, JSPs, XML, XSD.
- Experience with Web App servers such as Weblogic, WebSphere, IAS, Jboss, etc.
- Sound knowledge of JUnit,Xalan,Log4,Hibernate, Spring, JDO, Xerxes, JDOM, Struts, JSF(JUnit, Hibernate and Spring are essential - the rest will be highly valued)
- Good knowledge of SQL,OBDC/JBDC, UML , Design Patterns
- Database knowledge of Oracle and/or SQL
- A good level of spoken English
Knowledge of cryptography: PKI,PKCS, smart cards would be an advantage.
In return for your work the company offers a competitive salary, professional working environment and an attractive benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this job please make sure to submit your English CV via our portal.