DO YOU HOLD A DEGREE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR MECHATRONICS?
ARE YOU READY TO FUEL YOUR TECHNICAL MASTERY AND CREATIVITY?
Then we invite You to apply for our ‘Automation and Controls Engineer’ position in the Procter & Gamble's Budapest Plant, located in Csömör. Within an easy reach from the city of Budapest.
The plant has been operating since 1991 with highly automated production lines equipped with world-class cutting edge technologies. The plant produces globally well-known feminine hygiene products. We provide ambitious, long-term career opportunities in a dynamically developing business environment.
Innovation is in our genes in P&G. Not only we produce products in our plant in Csömör, but we continuously innovate and further develop our products, processes and technologies, leading the evolution of industry standards. We work every day to make our customers' lives better with our high-quality exceptional products. You will have an opportunity to work in a multinational organization with numerous brilliant engineers, scientists, experts in various technologies and manufacturing execution and logistics processes within and beyond our plant.
We are looking for engineers with mastery and passion to technologies, who look for challenges, are open to novelties and think creatively. If You want to be a part of our team, we invite You to apply!
Your role as an Automation and Controls Engineer:
We are currently looking for a passionate individual with technical expertise to join our Engineering team and work on various projects, where tasks include process and technology development, equipment design, specification of technical requirements for new machines/processes/production lines’ upgrades, data analysis, technical scope initiation and deployment with objective to achieve simplification, waste reduction, cost savings and various efficiency improvements.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Conversion and programming control equipment (Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Siemens PLC) of production systems;
- Programming and development of vision based quality control systems with real time integrated control loops;
- Development of programs, applying artificial intelligence;
- Programming, design specification, creation of design documentation for motion/process control systems and robotic applications;
- Design and standardization of machine safety systems based on the most modern standards and norms;
- Installation and commissioning of new instrumentation, process automation and controls equipment;
- Participating in technology upgrade projects/installation of new production systems,
- Responsible for design and technical solutions that meet changing business needs;
- Collaborate with technical experts, external partners, colleagues from other functions involved in manufacturing and logistics within the Budapest plant and beyond;
- Industrial robots (such as ABB) programming
You will receive encouraging functional and corporate trainings and mentoring to facilitate Your on-boarding process.
- You have BSc or MSc degree in electrical or mechatronic engineering;
- You have practical skills and are passionate to master PLC programming and AI systems;
- You have analytical mentality, strong problem-solving skills, systemic approach. You are target orientated, flexible, accountable and able to take initiative;
- You are learning fast and motivated further develop as an engineer;
- Your English and Hungarian language skills are at a level sufficient for fluent professional communication, both in written and verbal;
- You are a strong teammate, can effectively delegate, but at the same time can implement and complete engineering work independently
- Experience in automation, robotics, computer vision technologies;
- Strong practical Rockwell/Mitsubishi PLC/motion control programming skills;
- Expertise and practical experience in machine safety. Knowledge of applicable EN norms.