About Our Partner:
Our Partner is expanding its Global SAP team to support its SAP S4 HANA landscape. This position will focus on SAP IBP – Integrated Business Planning and SAP PP – Production Planning and will be located in the EMEA region within a global IT team. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with SAP business users, providing worldwide support and designing solutions to meet business process requirements. The selected candidate will also participate in large scale programs as the need arises.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; interpret, validate, and document business requirements
- Design, customize, configure, and test IBP/PP in a global environment – solutions work across the landscape and across functional areas
- Manage system maintenance activities, ensuring change requests and all enhancements are progressed.
- Actively manage relationships with business and functional groups as designated point of contact.
- Actively manage relationships with third party providers as designated point of contact.
- Work largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- 10 + years experience in related SAP support and/or consulting
- BS degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience with S4 Hana – at least one full lifecycle implementation in PP is preferred
- Experience implementing PPDS in S4 Hana is preferred
- At least 2 full cycle implementations of any combination of IBP Demand/SOP/Supply and Response
- Exposure to inventory optimization or order based planning in IBP is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years designing and configuring planning solutions using any combination of the following: SAP APO (Demand Planning/PPDS/gATP/SNP), SAP IBP (IBP Demand/SOP/Supply/Inventory Optimization)
- Experience with CPI-DS/SDI/RTI
- Working knowledge of available to promise as it relates to supply planning
- Hands on experience in scheduling using heuristics and optimizer
- Interface design experience
- Knowledge of batch management/classification/characteristics is preferred
- Configuration experience in SAP PP module is preferred
- Integration points with MM/QM/SD modules and with external applications
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager is preferred but not required
- Experience with business processing mining/robotic process automation as it applies to PP is a plus