About our partner:
Our Multinational Partner is a financial institution that is currently looking for a Junior IT Security Manager, who is Responsible for IT risk management, IT security requirements (policies, standards, baselines) and Cyber Security controls in European Home Credit businesses.
- Defining and updating IT security requirements (policies, standards, baselines),
- Measuring, monitoring, and reporting on IT compliance with security requirements, in particular regular assessing, and reporting quality of Cyber Security controls,
- Identification and assessment of IT risks as well as monitoring of IT risks treatment;
- Development of Cyber Security solutions and services,
- Supporting maintenance and development of Cyber Security controls and solutions for cloud solutions and platforms,
- Monitor Cyber Security industry, identify new emerging threats,
- Organizing security testing,
- Collaborate and represent Security Team in front of main local stakeholders,
- Work collaboratively with the IT teams in all countries.
- Minimum 3 years of Information Technology and 1 year of Security experience,
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (Information Technology),
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills,
- Foundational knowledge of security domains,
- Understanding of security technologies like SIEM, WAF, IDS/IPS, NDR, Endpoint Security, NAC and services like SOC, Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration testing.
- Security skills proven with one of industry recognised certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CompTIA, Security+, GSEC;
- Cloud computing knowledge proven with CCSK, CCSP and/or CSP specific certifications,
- Hands on experience with cloud computing,
- Experience with security technologies like SIEM, WAF, IDS / IPS, NDR, Endpoint Security, NAC and services like SOC, Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration testing,
- Experience with security managed services;
- Experience from financial field.