About our partner:
Our partner is looking for a talented professional to join their team as a Solution Architect. In this position, you will design solutions in accordance with business needs and defined company architecture standards. You will have an active role in creating the architecture standards and development plans.
- Design optimal solutions for business requirements with the aim to re-use elements of approved enterprise architecture efficiently;
- Cooperate with application analysts on solution design, considering and utilizing capabilities of the systems and technologies in use;
- Ensure harmonization of business requirements with strategy of IT development and in this sense actively cooperate with enterprise architects and business analysts;
- Identify security, business and operations risks related to IT and propose measures to mitigate them;
- Discuss identified technical limitations with the BA for resolutions in order to find the best compromise between business requirements and IT solution architecture complexity, to maximize performance, reduce cost and implementation risks;
- Perform a software selection analysis for the architecture components (and integration) based on the business requirements, as well as the security/architecture guidelines and policies;
- Oversee development of test strategy, determine test environment requirements and tools, and manage change requests.
- Experience in corporate environment, min. 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of IT trends in the area of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), general overview of new architect technologies;
- Fluent English knowledge