About Our Partner:
Our partner is a multinational company with a mission to create financial safety for their clients. Now, they are looking for a talented professional to join their team as a Sysytem Analyst.
- Evaluation of business needs and requirements; solution proposals;
- Preparation and evaluation of functional & non functional system requirements and technical specifications;
- Create low level design for IT solutions; maintain software documentation (SAD);
- Planning of databases and design data/screen-flows;
- Preparation of interface specifications;
- Identification of problems and requirements of users and customers, preparation of proposals for solutions;
- Participation in verification and solution testing (unit- / component and non-functional requirements).
- University/College degree preferably in business/IT;
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in business/IT;
- Analytical mindset, systems thinking;
- System analyst experience (specification writing, database design experience);
- Relational database model knowledge, SQL user level;
- Experience in development, program design, system administration;
- Good communication, problem solving skills, proactivity, openness to continuous learning.
- Proficiency in Agile methodology;
- Familiarity with Front-end and back-end technologies.
- Hands-on UML modeling experience in Sparx Enterprise Architect tool;
- Experience in cloud architecture.
- Hybrid work model