Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
Our partner is a multinational financial services group headquartered in The Hague, the Netherlands. The company has multiple locations across the globe, with core markets in The Netherlands, the UK, and the US, growth markets in China, Brazil, and Iberia, and an Asset Management organization with locations in the UK, US, NL, and Hungary. The Global Business Solution Center is supporting these businesses with IT, Finance, Risk, Model Validation, Actuarial, Audit, and Asset management services with a growing team of approx. 300 people, based in Budapest, Hungary.
At our partner, they foster a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. They are a people business, and they recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing distinct perspectives. They value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation, including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives, and experiences.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent knowledge and a minimum related work experience of 2-3 years.
- Experience with functional application support preferably in the Financial Services, Banking, and Insurance industry.
- Excellent English communication skills with the ability to work across multi-functional international teams.
- Confident and effective dealing with stakeholders and end users.
- Basic understanding of MS Windows Server
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic understanding of MS Internet Information Service (IIS) is preferred.
- Experience with cloud concepts
- Experience with networking
- Experience with (S)FTP Protocol and Processes
- Experience with Web Security Certificates
- Experience with Service Now, Confluence, Jira preferred
- Experience working on projects including requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
- Good planning, prioritizing and goal setting skills.
- High level of knowledge of standard SDLC methodologies.
- Advanced ability to accept and embrace change and manage through ambiguous situations.
- Understanding of Agile principles and concepts.
- Problem solving skills
- Pro-active team player
- Creative and the ability to think outside the box
- The ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Taking responsibility
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Interact with the business in order to know and understand their processes and (IT) needs. Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Work directly with stakeholders to gather requirements and provide solutions for applications and integrations with vendor solutions.
- Provide functional support for financial related applications.
- Execute or assist in resolution of issues. Ensure appropriate tickets are created to record and assign issues and document resolution.
- Prepare application administration documents, end-user documentation, and/or application training to end-users.
- Utilize change management process to ensure modifications or upgrades are authorized, tested when applicable, approved, and implemented appropriately.
- Act as point of contact with application vendor and customer to coordinate new releases, updates,
- Ensure proper application monitoring is in place and reviewed. Coordinate with technical staff if there is an issue.
- Understanding security, risk, and compliance controls and work with compliance team and business owner to ensure controls are met and/or mitigated. Participate in IT audits.
- Work within an agile environment.
- Participate in initiatives and projects as assigned.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health package
- Brand new office at an excellent location
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A highly people centric, positive and supportive work environment