Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
With key markets in the Netherlands, the UK, and the US, as well as growth markets in China, Brazil, and Iberia, our international partner supports one of the largest financial services groups, by offering IT, finance, risk, model validation, actuarial, audit, and asset management services with the purpose of helping their customers to live their best lives.
A diverse workforce and an inclusive culture are fostered by our partner. They value diversity as a whole, including but not limited to, racial, gender, and ability diversity as well as diversity in language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives, and experiences.
Elvárások / Requirements
- bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent training/experience required, MBA preferred
- minimum of 10 years experience in financial services and a minimum of 8 years previous leadership required
- fluent English is a must
- exceptional communicator - including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- strong negotiation skills in working with external entities
- proactively expands knowledge and seeks best practices in area of responsibility
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- ensures that the Corporate Technology organization is effectively managed in alignment with all functions
- manages staff training plans, career planning opportunities, and performance evaluations, in addition to coaching and mentoring staff of Service Management
- plans and manages a budget for the consolidated CT services
- owns the total costs of consolidated services
- accountable to meet the agreed SLAs, KPIs of the consolidated services
- alignment with all functions, to improve the E2E CT services
- effectively manages escalation of issues.
- ensure quality assurance of the delivered services by CT Engineering and Operations
- handles compliance and risk management
- being a partner with the key stakeholders e.g., functional lead, internal audit, CT Delivery Manager
- continually seeks to improve processes and performance improvement by standardizing processes.
- manages the department, which includes cost and asset management oversight
- manages the Senior Management reporting.
- collaborates with colleagues from Corporate Technology Engineering and Operations
Kapcsolattartó / Information
- Home office
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Very good development opportunities in a global company
- Highly people-centric environment
- Diverse and interesting tasks and projects
- Health Insurance
- Training & Development opportunities