At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for a Junior Consultant - Technology Risk. The successful candidate will support IT audits, IT risk assessments, IT control assessments, ERP process reviews, technical security risk assessments, and consulting engagements with the support of the IT Audit Seniors and Manager.
The role will be based in our Budapest office.
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting IT auditors and senior colleagues
- Taking part of a quality control process to the reliable data migration between IT systems
- Supporting data migration quality check, and data cleaning projects
- Data mining activities, also analyzing data and place in a business context
- Analyzing and understanding SAP system table and reports
- Supporting IT compliance audits
- Handling documentation system
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator and having a genuine passion for technology and making things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- University degree in a relevant field, e.g. Computer Science and/or Economics, Software Engineering
- 1+ year experience in IT audit
- Solid writing and communication skills, fluent in English and Hungarian
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
- Basic knowledge of SAP systems, processes
- Experience using SharePoint
- Business intelligence experience/studies
- Experience using SQL language
- Project Management experience
- Experience in SharePoint development