Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world and for their growing professional team we are looking for a junior Linux System Analyst.
Elvárások / Requirements
- 1-3 years of relevant industry experience in two or more of the following:
- Understanding of web servers and app servers required to support application deployments and basic tasks.
- Strong ability to utilize Unix and Linux systems like Redhat Enterprise Linux 8.x/7.x/ 6.x.
- Hands-on in Python, Shell, or other scripting languages.
- Candidate should be a fast learner, able to multitask and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Must have a good work ethic and follow the documented process. Understanding of implementation of appropriate controls in the above products for the safety and security of the organization.
- Should have very good attitude, agile personality and work as a good team player
- Conversant in Linux-based environments (preferably RHEL) includes being conversant in terminal commands and developing shell scripts.
- Create automated playbooks using Ansible and/or Jenkins platform.
- Familiarity with IT Service Management processes and tools such as a Service Now
- Exposure to one or more of the following:
- Appdynamics, sensu
- Splunk processing language
- Data Warehouse, ETL, and Business Intelligence (BI)
- BI products: PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau, Cognos, Arcadia
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- The Linux System Analyst colleague will automate infrastructure activities, application onboarding, and provisioning request fulfillment in the Authentication Platforms space on the enterprise platform.
- The job is heavy on collaboration with many partner support teams including vendor support and system administrators/architects on a regular basis and the candidate should have the ability to track the issue to closure as a Level 3 SME.
- Perform deployment of applications and configurations in web/application servers and test the automation use cases.
- Provide basic support for applications on UNIX or LINUX environments like start/stop services.
- Work in Python, shell, or other scripting languages.
- Support setting up monitoring dashboards on tools like AppDynamics.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
- opportunity to work on the internal security posture for a large financial company and thus shape the industry overall
- exposure to a broad range of investment technology businesses and products
- access to their world-class testing lab with physical hands-on using hundreds of devices in the IT security ecosystem
- professional development possibilities by vendor training.
- competitive compensation package
- access to our client's huge training database and subscription to external online training
- a socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- flexible work arrangements
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- They offer recognition of your efforts through their compensation package with added benefits:
o Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in their buildings
o Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
o Group Life Insurance