The mission of EY’s Technology Team is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Consulting practice, you will develop deep knowledge in cutting-edge ERP system integration mainly focusing on SAP.
We are looking for SAP Consultants in the following modules to join our Technology Consulting Team:
- MM, PM, AM
- HR / Success Factors
- ISU, FICA
What will be your main responsibilities?
- As a member of our SAP Consulting team, you will contribute to SAP related engagements, helping our clients transform their business & maximize their performance, working in multi-disciplinary teams to provide a range of services with focus in SAP implementation projects & methodologies.
- Actively performing customer relationship management mainly in Hungary and helping others to build these relationships across the region for key clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Finance, Information Technology, Engineering, HR Business Administration or another related field.
- Minimum 1+ year of professional experience with SAP and at least 1+ full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- Strong command of English and Hungarian, both orally and in writing
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Previous working experience (and/or SAP implementations) in Financial Services, Utilities, Healthcare and Retail industries will be appreciated.
- Holding strategic and critical thinking skills
- Willingness and ability to travel and work abroad for international assignments
Ideally you will also have:
- SAP certifications will be considered as an asset.
- Previous working experience in international consulting environments (or projects) will be considered as an asset.