Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
With key markets in the Netherlands, the UK, and the US, as well as growth markets in China, Brazil, and Iberia, our international partner supports one of the largest financial services groups, by offering IT, finance, risk, model validation, actuarial, audit, and asset management services with the purpose of helping their customers to live their best lives.
A diverse workforce and an inclusive culture are fostered by our partner. They value diversity as a whole, including but not limited to, racial, gender, and ability diversity as well as diversity in language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives, and experiences.
The Privileged Access Management team is situated within the Identity and Access Management team. The team is currently focused on increasing the adoption of the selected Enterprise Privileged Access management tool, CyberArk, to reduce the overall risk landscape at the company.
As a Lead Privileged Access Management Engineer, you’ll drive the design and integration of applications with the Privileged Access and Secrets management tool. Your role will be focused on integrating applications with the PAM tool, ensuring the management of Privileged Accounts and Secrets for the organization. You will also support security patches to the tool, capability enhancements, and process automation.
Elvárások / Requirements
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field or equivalent knowledge.
- CyberArk Sentry certification and Conjur Fundamentals are required.
- 6+ years of PAM experience with 4+ years of hands-on experience as a CyberArk Sentry specialist, with a strong track record of configuring and maintaining the CyberArk solution.
- Profound understanding of privileged access management concepts, identity and access management, and security best practices.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell) for automation and integration purposes.
- Strong understanding of application security, integrating Conjur and CyberArk AAM with DevOps and the CI/CD pipeline.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Coding experience is a plus
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Security or a related field
- Additional CyberArk certifications such as Defender, Guardian, or similar are advantageous.
- May require minimal international travel for team meetings or training
Amit kínálunk / Offer
What You Will Do:
- As a Lead Privileged Access Management Engineer, you’ll drive the design and integration of applications with the Privileged Access and Secrets management tool.
- Your role will be focused on integrating applications with the PAM tool, ensuring the management of Privileged Accounts and Secrets for the organization.
- You will also support security patches to the tool, capability enhancements, and process automation.
- You will mentor more junior team members.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
- Home office
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Very good development opportunities in a global company
- Highly people-centric environment
- Diverse and interesting tasks and projects
- Health Insurance
- Training & Development opportunities