About Our Partner:
They are a multinational company with more than a 20-year history in Hungary who are
strategic partners with a global QSR.
- Implementing monitoring solutions (Newrelic, Telemetry) to track the health and performance of mobile applications. Setting up alerts to proactively detect and respond to incidents or anomalies,
- Responding to and resolving incidents related to mobile app crashes, performance degradation, or other issues that impact user experience,
- Analyzing and optimizing mobile app performance to reduce latency, improve load times, and enhance overall user experience,
- Assessing and planning for the required resources to support the growing user base and increasing demands on the mobile application,
- Developing and maintaining automation scripts and tools to streamline deployment, testing, and monitoring processes,
- Collaborating with development teams to identify areas for improvement in the mobile app architecture, codebase, and infrastructure,
- Ensuring the security and compliance of the mobile applications, data storage, and communication protocols,
- Designing and implementing strategies to ensure the mobile app can tolerate failures and gracefully recover from them,
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts to balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service-level objectives through Indicators,
- Managing the release process of mobile app updates, ensuring smooth deployments and rollback procedures,
- Maintaining clear and up-to-date documentation for processes, configurations, and troubleshooting procedures,
- Planning and testing disaster recovery processes to minimize downtime in case of severe outages or data loss.
- 5+ years of experience in the design and/or coding and/or implementation of complex IT systems,
- Experience in monitoring solutions like Newrelic and Telemetry,
- Experience in resolving incidents related to mobile app crashes, performance degradation, or other issues,
- Hands on experience in automation scripts and tools to streamline deployment testing, and monitoring processes,
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement strategies,
- English skills – You'll be in touch with international teams,
- Understanding of Agile methodologies,
- Excellent communication skills.