Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
Our Client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing Mobile Security Services team we are looking for an MSS Specialist.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Critical thinking - Understand how operations work
- Attention to detail as changes may surface so that business delivery can continue
without abdicating control measures.
- Experience in the authentication domain with Security knowledge
- Working knowledge of Shell script usage
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and follow up on issues to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and to work well under pressure
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Information security industry certification on any one of CISSP, CISA, and CISM, ITIL preferred
Nice to have:
- Experience with NoSQL and/or Microsoft SQL & Oracle RDBMS preferred
- Knowledge of security on Cloud, AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, Chef, containers,
- Automation-related experience with CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins – a plus
- Experience with using big data such as Splunk
- Working knowledge of products and technologies like open SSH, open SSL, PGP, Encryption protocols and mobile security standards
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Handle day-to-day operational onboarding of applications, support application issues, perform root cause analysis/resolution for application and system issues including but not limited to resolving defects and performing enhancements on the systems in collaboration with multiple teams in to meet safety and soundness requirements.
- Serve as an SME and responsible for managing and reviewing application integration requests, developing and adapting processes and assisting technical teams during the on-boarding process end to end.
- Maintain SLA and keep themselves and their team to the highest standards.
- Responsible for on-boarding, processing and publication of mobile applications into
marketplaces (ie: AppStore, Google Play, etc.) end to end.
- Maintain candor and gain customer trust while educating and enforcing the process
requirements and controls.
- Collaborate with technical teams to understand business requirements and provide
solutions by acting as a liaison between operations and engineering teams.
- Proactively identify compliance gaps and support leadership in creating control issues, understand internal controls and support automation and processes that meet operational and compliance standards
- Ability to work independently to manage peer groups and management’s expectations
- Stay abreast of new technology requirements and changes over time.
- Ensure that frictionless rich customer experience is at the center of services provided while meeting the highest security and compliance standards.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
Competitive compensation package with extensive benefits:
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Continuous career progression opportunities across geographies and business line
- An inclusive and friendly corporate culture with diverse networking opportunities