Our partner is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network, our partner works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving their clients in more than 120 countries, our partner drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
• 7+ years of experience with C# programming and .NET framework
• 2+ years of experience with Sitecore (preferable 10.2)
• Hands-on experience with designing and implementing REST APIs
• Have hands-on experience with Cloud service implementations, preferably
with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with unit testing and/or test-driven development, CI/CD
• Have a solid understanding of design principles
• Experience with MSSQL or other relational database management systems
• Logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent English communication skills
• Analytical thinking, problem-solving doer attitude.
• Have a hands-on experience with SOLID principles, design patterns,
abstraction, dependency injection, clean code
• Experience with version control system (GIT) and / or with some related
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies
• Design, customize and implement .NET and Sitecore solutions to satisfy
customer business requirements.
• Assist with the development of application components and integrate
Sitecore with other systems.
• Work with up-to-date technology concepts like cloud computing and big
• Work with modern web features – personalization, customization, analytics
• Be part of a community focusing on ensuring code quality by extensive
testing, leveraging design patterns and principles, and applying Agile
delivery and DevOps principles
• Cooperate and communicate with client teams to follow up on business
After completing the Sitecore content management, you will work with the Sitecore
Experience platform (built on ASP.NET and related technologies). You will participate in
design and architectural discussions, where you will have the opportunity to learn from
the senior team members and technical lead. You will help drive the implementation of
the whole project and develop components to satisfy the business requirements.
Our client is a Nordic company has a leading role in the building industry. Client has a
strategy to expand their digital sales and delivery capabilities by changing from current
offline indirect sales channels to online direct channels. They are developing a digital
ecosystem including webshops and related backend systems using technologies like
React, .NET, C# and Sitecore. We are seeking for developers to work in the team helping
our client in the digital journey.