Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
The Company provides IT infrastructure and application support services to the businesses and responsible for the provision, support and ongoing maintenance of IT operating platforms, applications and services. There is also a strong connection with external providers necessitating vendor and service provider management. They are responsible for driving the technology strategy and providing IT infrastructure solutions that are in alignment with business objectives and the global technology strategy.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Associates degree in computer science or a minimum of five years of work experience in Data Transmits.
- Knowledge of file transfer protocols. i.e. SFTP, HTTPS, ConnectDirect, FTPS. (file transfer protocol – weboldal komuunikációs nyelve
- Understanding of PGP encryption/signature and SSh/SSL keys and certificates.
- Knowledge of FTP tools i.e. ProgressMOVEit, WS/FTP Pro, IBM Sterling File Gateway.
- Knowledge of connectivity failures and troubleshooting methods for FTP issues.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Appropriate level of ITIL qualification.
- Has a high level of interpersonal and communication skills and displays a self-driven, proactive work ethic.
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours as needed.
Preferred Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Network Technical Center experience a Plus
- Distributed Service Center experience a Plus
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The Company is a Level 3 team which provides Data Transmits Services infrastructure support to meet the needs of the diverse range of customers across the globe. Responsible for the provision and maintenance of several different Data Transmits methods and services. There is also a strong connection with external providers necessitating vendor and service providers.
The team will provide & manage a shared Data Transmits service with associated satellite sites as required to Transamerica entities, by utilising global staff capabilities across multiple sites.
The role of a Data Transmits engineer is to make sure the Data Transmits services are available 24/7/365 to support the services the business units require. Monitoring & working with 3rd parties to protect the Data Transmits services on a resilient base to minimise all risks to the service. Managing / overseeing all Data Transmits services from the satellite sites. Fully responsible for all Data Transmits services, escorting 3rd parties when required ensuring the key SOX audit controls are met & documented.
Key Duties, Accountability and Responsibilities:
- Ability to track and patch all Data Transmits installs within the environment to documented standards.
- Ability to perform upgrades and maintenance.
- Provide frontline support for file transfer related calls, incidents, and service requests.
- Ensure all team tickets are resolved within our agreed SLA’s. (service level agreement)
- Maintain quality assurance of documentation and standards of installs/Decommissions etc.
- Ability to manage all installs that are performed by 3rd
- Ability to plan/design/oversee implementation of all aspects of Data Transmit systems with limited assistance.
- Work with customers to identify Data Transmits requirements.
- Work in partnership with 3rd parties to make sure the infrastructure that supports the Data Transmits service is fit for purpose.
- Work with 3rd party providers to complete work in satellite locations.
- Participate successfully on a project team with limited assistance.
- Able to act as a point of contact for disaster recovery for all aspects of Data Transmits systems.
- Support on-call 24x7.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
- Home office
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Very good development opportunities in a global company
- Highly people-centric environment
- Diverse and interesting tasks and projects
- Health Insurance
- Training & Development opportunities