Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
Our client is a global ICT Services provider company, their portfolio includes Workspace, Applications, Unified Communications, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Partner Technology, Managed Services and Security.
The Managed Network & Security Team is responsible for the management of the network & security devices in the company's Datacenters, connectivity towards customers and Cloud providers and on premis Network & Security implementations at Customers.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and proven knowledge on Fortinet NSE6/NS7 for both BAU&Projects
- Good knowledge on Networking&Security Field with other vendor products like PaloAlto, Cisco
- Hands on experience to work in an ITIL structured organisation dealing with Incident / Change / Problem management
- Working experience both deploying and managing large and complex majorly Fortinet (Routing, & Switching / Wireless / Fortigate)
- Expert with implementing and supporting OSPF, BGP, VRRP and other routing protocols.
- Experience with Wireshark or other protocol analyzers.
- Configuring network & security devices with end to end security in mind.
- Configuring end to end Quality of Service
- Troubleshout using traffic analysers , capacity management tools.
- Incident Report Document writing.
- Documentation ( MS Word ) & drawing ( MS Visio ) updates
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The role is to proactively and reactively manage the Network and Security devices , act on alarms from network management systems , act on incidents reported by customers. Troubleshoot & analyse incidents and changes , make suggestions to fix and implement the solution. Test and deploy software upgrades or security patches. Work as a full member of an international team with a size of 35 Engineers. We are looking for an experienced Professional who is autonomous, experienced, self-driven.
- Manages the design, implementation and ongoing management of mainly Fortinet environment, including LAN, WAN, Firewall and Wireless Environments. Coordinates with networking vendors to ensure appropriate platform integration and performance. Makes recommendations to Senior management on new technologies and products for enhancement of the network.
- Leads and participates in the installation of Network systems and equipment for new facilities and expansions. Tests, debugs and analyzes performance, and documents infrastructure components.
- Develops Network infrastructure installation procedures to ensure successful integration of systems hardware/software. Develops and recommends technical strategies and solutions to maintain and/or expand service levels.
- Monitors and analyzes network, and provides results on a regular basis. Takes corrective action to improve data network.
- Responds to emergency situations and can perform effective troubleshooting during production outages.
- Assist in guiding, training, instructing and assisting others at peer or lower levels on technical issues and products.
- Remotely Configure new devices
- Attend DataCenter for local break and fix as and when required
- Interact with multiple teams ( Helpdesk , Customer , Service delivery Mgr )
- Make technical advisory / designs for customer network migrations
- Make technical advisory to improve customer security environment.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
- Joining a new, key project account team
- Wide range of professional courses in the in-house University program
- Opportunity for career development
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexibility regarding home office