Our partner is the world leader in international education; offers degree programs from secondary to post-graduate level, expertly guides tours to the world’s greatest sights, makes exchange programs and can help you talk to the world in various languages.
They building their new office in Budapest and looking for Salesforce developers for the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and document high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform
- Develop on-demand Salesforce.com applications, leveraging Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightning etc.
- Evaluating new CRM technologies and develop plans for their implementation into Salesforce.com orgs
- Provide on-going technical support for existing custom Apex code being used on the Force.com platform
- Leverage any past experience (.Net/Java/SQL) to build or maintain existing non-Salesforce.com applications
- 2+ years Force.com development experience with a strong focus on Apex/Aura/LWC development
- 2+ years Java or C# and web application development experience, strong SQL knowledge
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems
- English language knowledge
What they offer:
- Possibility to take part in a Salesforce development project from scratch
- High-tech and supportive environment
- An above-average salary