About our Partner:
Our partner's organization is responsible for developing and delivering standardized and automated VMware virtualization solutions to its clients. We are hiring experienced software engineers to be part of their dynamic development team to focus on engineering a secure architecture, developing a secure product, and maintaining a secure infrastructure and service to meet a broad set of security requirements and compliance standards.
- Performing critical operations on our Development and Production environments to meet Security and Compliance requirements.
- Maintaining Security and Compliance by monitoring, scanning, configuring, and patching a vast variety of cloud devices including various Windows and Linux OS systems, VMs, VMware ESXi, K8s nodes/clusters, cloud storage, and networking devices.
- Maintaining tooling and automation for managing security and compliance process for our internal and client environments.
- Deploying new architecture, devices, and automation for Security needs.
- Managing access and change controls for our development and production environments.
- Maintaining logging, performing analysis, and compiling evidence for Security and Compliance reviews of our environments.
- 1+ years of experience with Linux system administration or development
- 1+ years of experience with Windows system administration or development
- 3+ years of experience with system automation, scripting (Ansible), and development
- 1+ years of experience with secure engineering practices and standards
- 1+ years of experience with software engineering and testing
- 1+ years of experience with Python
- Good communication skills in English