Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
Our client is in the market since 1994. They have garnered a reputation as the leading online platform for both buying and selling fine wines and spirits – and also for facilitating hassle-free cellar management with their dedicated team of knowledgeable account managers plus innovative, free-to-use portfolio management software.
Their ever-growing global network of producers, agents, reservists, and private clients gives them unparalleled access to the wines held in the world's greatest cellars and collections.
Elvárások / Requirements
Proficiency and proven experience in the following technologies:
- MongoDB or other documented oriented database
- Functional programming-oriented approach
- Experience Docker and with a PaaS (Azure is preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical and strong problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in technology, eagerness to learn and experiment
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Our international client is in the process of establishing an in-house engineering team to maintain their existing bespoke systems, design and implement new applications, and improve their online presence in innovative ways.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will be responsible to implement features for their internal and client-facing applications based on the specification and guidance of the lead developer.
- Assessing the needs for the development tasks across the business and estimating their complexity and timeframe for resolution.
- Work closely with the Engineering team including collaborating with the front-end developers.
- Keeping the codebase maintainable, testable, secure, and well-documented.
- Partnering with the Lead Developer and Product team to build, design, and refine the requirements for the development team.
- Work cross-functionally with the DevOps Engineer, Data Engineer, and with the Quality Assurance team.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
- Remote work option
- Personal development: continuous training and development possibilities
- International environment
- Competitive salary