About our partner:
They are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is their vision.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the successful build, release, integration testing, and system testing of the assigned application at a project level.
- Actively works with other cloud platform teams' development and operations on issues and gaps in solution design and implementation.
- Deploy cloud platform infrastructure-related changes, maintain and optimize the existing code, identify production issues, and do the necessary modification according to the business needs.
- Work with application/product teams to identify and implement self-service capabilities.
- Producing documentation to support implementation in production, Change records, implementation plans, and Operational handover documentation in GitLab MD files and Confluence.
- You will write tools to provide fast, stable builds and tests across our entire tech stack
- You will create infrastructure to run end-to-end integration tests, ensure that systems are against cybersecurity threats using Prisma Cloud, TerraScan and Checkov
- Investigate and resolve technical issues in the DevOps toolset
- 2+ years’ experience in DevOps Engineer/Software Engineer/Automation Engineer position using CI/CD tools.
- Hands-on experience in public cloud infrastructure (AWS and/or Azure)
- Good understanding of Source Control Management especially Gitlab
- HashiCorp Terraform knowledge and experience.
- Solid development knowledge in Golang or Python
- Configuration management experience such as Ansible
- Knowledge of any repository/binary manager like Artifactory, Nexus
- Fluency in English
- Cloud-related certifications at a Fundamental level. Professional will be a plus
- Terragrunt experience
- Solid knowledge of RedHat/Centos Linux systems
- Experience with Kubernetes in the production environment
- Serverless architecture knowledge in AWS or Azure