Our international client is looking for a motivated and dynamic Senior Devops Engineer to join their team.
Our partner is a strategic supplier to all restaurants, deploying in over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide. They provide software development, testing, deployment and support services for POS (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations in the restaurants.
Support the quality of deliveries and product maintenance:
• Design and maintain technical solutions
• Identify technical debts and opportunities for technical improvement
• Ensure that the defined technical solution is being followed
• Accept stories at DoR, and deploy stories at DoD
• Act as technical liaison across the squad, solving problems on a daily basis
• Enforce best practices in the software development lifecycle
• Creates documentation and development guidelines
Day to day activities (this is what we use, knowledge on similar technologies are fine)
• Maintain Jenkins pipelines
• Maintain Kubernetes clusters
• Infrastructure as code (terraform, helm, groovy or similar)
• Work with AWS services and help developers
• Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic)