Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation
, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is dedicated to building the careers of university students & graduates. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Each path is designed to develop you professionally in a supportive environment. Workshops, mentors, career path planning, and on-the-job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as a Technology Consulting Intern, part of our global Consultant Development Program, working together with our experienced Consulting teams. The role is specifically designed for last year Bachelor or Master’s students who are interested in learning more about cloud-based software solutions, Life Sciences, and technology consulting (no coding skills required!).
You will work as part of a program team for one of the Global Top20 Pharmas to continuously innovate with Veeva in an 'ongoing project' mode after their initial software implementation is completed. You will learn about a variety of Veeva software applications and how they are used by leading Life Sciences companies, you will build your knowledge of industry business processes and you will strengthen your soft skills.
This internship has a duration of 6 months (20 hours per week) and provides the opportunity to pursue a full-time Associate Consultant position after graduating from University.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the European Union. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visas for this position.
What You'll Do
- Work as part of a project team and collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Project Managers
- Learn technology consulting, software solution design, industry business processes, and time management skills
- Configure (tailor) Veeva products to match customer needs under the guidance of experienced Solution Architects
- Help with analyzing configuration requests from customers and demonstrating new functionality to customers
- Create documentation of system requirements, customer requirements, and design changes
- Support Data Migration and System Testing tasks to ensure successful customer deployments
- Support creation of reports & analytics for customer projects
- Explain solutions to a variety of audiences and provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design
- Currently pursuing a University Degree (Bachelor or Master) and in the final year of your studies
- Strong academic performance
- Ability to commit to 20h/week during core business hours
- Fluent in English
- Ability to manage time in person and remotely, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Desire to work in an intense, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Interest and/or experience working with software
- Passion to use technology to make business processes more efficient
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Interest in pursuing an Associate Consultant role full-time post-graduation
Nice to Have
- Fluency in another European language (German, French, Italian)
- Degree in Business/Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Biomed/biochem Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field or other similar degrees/work experience
- An internship or experience with a pharma company
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience
- Teaching experience such as working as a tutor, classroom assistant/TA
- Programming experience or knowledge of Relational Database concepts